The poster above is of Mohamed Latrèche, a Muslim running for mayor of
According to The Brussels Journal,
He stands for “real change” (le vrai changement). Gaëlle Mann, a most useful French website, asks:
• A Muslim cemetery with perpetual rights. The eventual elimination of a tomb considered by Muslims to be a profanation.
• A school for girls who are deprived of an education by the liberty-killing law on headscarves
• Halal meals in school cafeterias, hospitals, etc…
• Dignified places of worship responding to the needs of the Muslims of
• Special schedules at swimming pools for Muslim girls
Is there a French Chico Marx around to address the contract of this Muslim Party of (the First Part of the Official Islamization of) France?
Groucho Marx: Now pay particular attention to this first clause, because it’s most important. There’s the party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the party of the first part. How do you like that, that’s pretty neat eh?